Music licensing for films, television, games and commercials
Almost all compositions in our catalog are in public domain and available for licensing. Our music supervisors will help you to find a music that perfectly fits into your production.
- Franz Liszt: Schwanengesang, S. 560 – Piano transcriptions after Schubert: No. 4 Ständchen (Serenade) – Arranged for Oboe, Clarinet, Vibraphone and Orchestra by Mikhail Khokhlov
- Ludwig van Beethoven: Piano Sonata No.14, Op.27 No.2, “Moonlight Sonata”: I. Adagio sostenuto
- Claude Debussy: Suite Bergamasque, L. 75: Clair de Lune
- Maurice Ravel : Jeux D’eau
- Rachmaninoff: Vocalise, Op. 34, No. 14
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart : Fantasia in D Minor KV 397
Use our music for
Need help tracking down the perfect track? Our licensing team and music specialists know our catalog like the back of their hand.