Last Updated: 23 February 2022
At Oclassica OÜ (Company Registration Number 16090809), located at Tehnika tn 57-17 Kesklinna district, Tallinn, Harju county, 10136, Estonia (“We” “Us” “Oclassica”) one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors.
What information is collected
Collection of log files
Oclassica follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as part of hosting services’ analytics. The information automatically collected by log files include:
- Anonymised (masked) user IP address
- User ID pseudonym
- Date and time of the request
- Title of the page being viewed (Page Title)
- URL of the page being viewed (Page URL)
- URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page (Referrer URL)
- Screen resolution being used
- Time in local user’s timezone
- Files that were clicked and downloaded (Download)
- Links to an outside domain that were clicked (Outlink)
- Pages generation time (the time it takes for webpages to be generated by the webserver and then downloaded by the user: Page speed)
- Location of the user: country, region, city, approximate latitude and longitude (Geolocation)
- Main Language of the browser being used (Accept-Language header)
- User Agent of the browser being used (User-Agent header)
These log files are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Collection of personal data
We may receive personal data from website visitors, for example when an individual send an email to us through the website. These messages will contain the user’s screen name and email address, as well as any additional information the user may wish to include in the message.
We ask you do not provide any confidential information to us when using our website. If you provide confidential information to us for any reason, the act of doing so constitutes your explicit consent for us to collect and use that information in the ways described in this privacy statement.
Information we collect from other sources
We may receive information about you from third parties (for example, individuals, business partners, sub-contractors, analytics providers, social networks search information providers and from other lawful sources.)
For what purpose the information is collected
We may use the information for the following purposes:
- To help us answer to your questions.
- To send important notices you may not opt out, such as communications about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To perform a contract with you.
- For security and fraud prevention.
- To comply with applicable law, for example, to satisfy tax or to comply with a lawful governmental request.
- When processing your personal information is in Oclassica or other legitimate interests, taking into consideration your interests, rights, and expectations.
- To administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve our website.
- To keep our website safe and secure.
- For other purposes with your consent.
We may combine and use information we collect for the purposes set out above.
How long your data is kept
How you can access, verify its accuracy, and correct your information under the GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If you make a request, we will try our best to respond to you as soon as possible.
How you can access, verify its accuracy, and correct your information under the CCPA
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. If you are a resident of California, you have the following rights:
- The right to notice.
- The right to request.
- The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data (opt-out).
- The right to delete Personal Data.
- The right not to be discriminated against.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If you make a request, we will try our best to respond to you within 45 days of receiving your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonable necessary and with prior notice.
Sharing of your information
We may share personal data with Oclassica-affiliated companies, service providers who act on our behalf, our partners, suppliers, sub-contractors, developers, and publishers, or others at your direction:
- Service providers, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them, you or other clients.
- To any other third party if there is a lawful basis for doing so.
What security measures are taken to safeguard your information
The security of your personal data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your personal data, considering the nature of the personal data and the processing, as well as emerging threats. We are constantly working to improve these security measures to keep your personal data safe.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Oclassica does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Links to Third Party Websites
Our website, our newsletters and other communications may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.