- Frédéric Chopin: Étude op. 10 No. 4 in C-Sharp Minor
- Ludwig van Beethoven: Piano Sonata No.15 in D Major, “Pastoral”, Op.28: I. Allegro
- Ludwig van Beethoven: Piano Sonata No.15 in D Major, “Pastoral”, Op.28: II. Andante
- Ludwig van Beethoven: Piano Sonata No.15 in D Major, “Pastoral”, Op.28: III. Scherzo: Allegro vivace
- Ludwig van Beethoven: Piano Sonata No.15 in D Major, “Pastoral”, Op.28: IV. Rondo: Allegro ma non troppo
- Frédéric Chopin: Étude op. 10 No. 12 in C Minor
- Franz Liszt: Années de pèlerinage: 1e année: Suisse, S. 160: VI. Vallée d’Oberman
- Frédéric Chopin: Étude op. 25 No. 1 in A-Flat Major
- Franz Liszt: Ballade No.2 in B Minor, S.171
- Sergei Rachmaninoff: Moments musicaux, op. 16: No. 3 in B Minor
℗ 2014 Vladislav Mikhalchuk, under exclusive license to Oclassica.
Vladislav Mikhalchuk, piano
Vladislav Mikhalchuk was born in St. Petersburg in 1996. At the age of five he began his study at the Serebryakov Music School for Young Children with N. Kuznetsova.
At the age of eight he made his stage debut at the Sheremetyev Palace at the final concert of the school.
In 2010 he entered the Secondary Music School under the N. A. Rimsky-Korsakov Saint Petersburg State Conservatory to study with V. Suslov.
His video performance of Chopin Etude op.10 № 4 cis got more than one-hundred thousand YouTube views.
Vladislav gave his first solo concert on 2nd of November 2012.
2007 – III Music festival “Music over the Neva River”, “Composition” Award
2008 – V International Competition in Performance “CittadiPesaro” (Pezzaro, Italy), First Place Award winner
2009 – II International Competition in Performance “Saint Petersburg Christmas Assembly”, First Place Award winner
2009 – V International Young Performers in Contemporary Music Festival, Second Place Award winner
2009 – Berlin International Music Competition “SFORZANDO” (Berlin, Germany), Second Place Award winner
2009 – II International Festival “Admiralteyskii Stars”, “Crystal Clear Melody” Award
2013 – International Festival “Golden Srerh”, Grand Prix winner
Make music yours again
Three easy steps
Did not find the music you like? Try keywords describing emotion, instrument, movement or occasion