One of the few clarinetists in the world who has opted for an exclusively solo career. Music critics from various countries invariably point to Igor Fedorov’s brilliant virtuoso skill, his ability to manipulate a varied sound palette, his creative endeavor, stylistic diversity of his programmes, and originality of interpretations. He is dubbed one of the most striking performing musicians of the new generation.
Name of Igor Fedorov one can find in the Golden book of young talents of Russia «20th century – to the 21st ». One of the few clarinetists in the world who has opted for an exclusively solo career. He participated in numerous large-scale international projects, appeared before Her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth II of Great Britain and Pope John Paul II.
- Gioacchino Rossini: Introduction and Theme with Variations for Clarinet and Piano in E-Flat Major
- Carl Maria von Weber: Concertino in E-Flat Major for clarinet and orchestra, Op. 26 – Arranged for Clarinet and Piano by Friedrich Hermann
- Carl Maria von Weber: Grand Duo Concertant in E-Flat Major for Clarinet and Piano, Op. 48, J. 204: II. Andante con moto
- Carl Maria von Weber: Grand Duo Concertant in E-Flat Major for Clarinet and Piano, Op. 48, J. 204: III. Rondo
- Claude Debussy: Première Rhapsodie for Clarinet and Piano, L.116
- Franz Schubert: Schwanengesang, S. 560 – Arranged for oboe, Clarinet, Vibraphone and Orchestra
- Vincenzo Bellini & Donato Lovreglio: Concert Fantasia on the themes of Bellini’s Norma for Oboe, Clarinet and Chamber Orchestra
- Sergei Taneyev: Canzone for Clarinet and Strings – Igor Fedorov, clarinet; Alexander Rudin, conductor; Musica Viva Chamber Orchestra
- Alexander Rozenblatt: Carmen Fantasy on themes from the opera by Georges Bizet for Clarinet and Piano
℗ & © 2018 Oclassica SIA.