Classical Saxophone: Rachmaninoff, Franck, Borne, Matitia
Vitaly Vatulya & Maria Nemtsova
- Rachmaninoff: Vocalise, Op. 34, No. 14 https
- Franck: Sonata for Violin and Piano in A Major: I. Allegretto ben moderato https
- Franck: Sonata for Violin and Piano in A Major: II. Allegro https
- Franck: Sonata for Violin and Piano in A Major: III. Ben moderato: Recitative-Fantasia https
- Franck: Sonata for Violin and Piano in A Major: IV. Allegretto poco mosso https
- Borne: Fantaisie brillante sur ‘Carmen’ https
- Matitia: Devil’s Rag https
Vitaly Vatulya (saxophone) and Maria Nemtsova (piano) duo has been recognized as one of the most interesting ensembles performing in the chamber music world today. The rare combination saxophone – piano was formed in 2006, when the Duo won their first Prize at the prestigious festival in Moscow.
As individual soloists their carriers have seen concerts all over the world. Maria has won many international piano competitions and has played in such halls as Carnegie Hall (New York), Wigmore Hall (London), National Centre of Performing Arts in Beijing, Shanghai Oriental Arts Centre and others. Vitaly is the winner of more than 15 prestigious International Competitions and has played in the Moscow International House of Music and the Great Conservatoire hall, Philharmonic Concert Hall in Vilnius, Bruckner House in Linz and others.